Traditional iridology (pronounced eye-ri-dology not ear-ri-dology) has been practiced over the past three millennia in recorded history. The term “traditional iridology” refers to the way iridology has been utilized for thousands of years. This has been primarily a physical health analysis of an individual. The iris, a relatively circular, pigmented membrane of connective, vascular and nerve tissue that surrounds the pupil, is the most complex external structure of the human anatomy. It is connected to every organ and tissue of the body by way of the nervous system.
Through the optic nerves, which are attached to the eyes, vision information is sent to the brain. At the same time, through a reflex circuit, information is sent back to the eyes from the brain about genetic heredity (strengths and weaknesses) and accumulations within the organs, glands, fluids and other tissue structures of the body.
What are the benefits of Iridology?
- Helps the practitioner identify a client’s potential strength or health weakness
- Provides a starting point for lifestyle considerations and education
- Partners beautifully with nutrition
- Helps prevent unwanted conditions by showing areas that need support
- Reflects your unique body type
- Shows changes as the body heals
Holistic Iridology: Price $65 | Call now for an appointment | 859-253-0012 or 1-800-578-8552