Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Vegan / Vegetarian
By Stephanie F. Purista
An easy-to-make and hassle-free decadent ice cream without the fancy machinery!
- 1 can of organic coconut milk (chilled)
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum
- 2/3 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 5-6 Black Bean Brownie Bites (optional)
- Bake brownies following box directions and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients (except for brownies) in a blender.
- Mix in brownies and stir gently.
- Place mixture in a glass, freezer-safe container, and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- If the ice cream is too frozen, let it thaw a bit before serving.